I purchased the worst clothes from company! I spent $60 in cheap, torn, hole infested clothes.

I received my clothes and immediately inspected them. All of the shirts had holes at the seams and the shoes were 2 sizes smaller. I immediately asked for an exchange, they were out of stock..Laughable that anyone would purchase from this store. Let alone sold out.

All of their clothes are cheaply made. I advised them I did not need a gift certificate because I would never return to their store again!!!!!!!!!!!!!! They sent me a reply that no shocker here was a auto rebuttal! Go figure!

POOR QUALITY AND POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE.

BUYERS BE WARE DONT SHOP HERE. WORTH SPENDING YOUR MONEY AT KOHLS OR PENNY'S!

Comments

Um was he arrested for froud the owner of this company for stealling credit card info

Fall River, Massachusetts, United States #673564

I have been shopping from them for a year. i recently just bought clothes a month ago and they were out of all my clothes i ordered and 2 days ago and friend of mine ordered from them and they are out of all her items as well.

and it is kind of sad they do not return phone calls that is seriously horrible and they should be put on the web site if something is sold out!!!!

WRITE SOLD OUT DAMM IT! :(

We have over 15,000 fans on facebook, and countless positive feedback from our customers, we have been in business over 3 years now, that would not be possible if we were selling "cheap, torn, hole infested clothes" as your comment states. At any time a customer is not happy with there item, we offer a hassle free return policy where we offer a prepaid label so you can send the items back for exchange or refund back to your account. We pride ourselves in our customer service or else we would not be able to stay in business for as long as we have.